Finding the right running shoes for you can mean a very lengthy search in the sporting shops. It is crucial that you do find the right shoes for you because, if you don’t, this can lead to injuries and accidents that will mean you may have to stop running until you have recovered. This, of course, is not ideal and so, in today’s article, we are going to give you a rundown of all of the best shoes for runners in 2016.
Not all of the shoes on this list will suit your feet, however, so it is important that you try on a few pairs to see which ones feel right on your feet.
All of the shoes below are available in men’s and women’s sizes and a variety of colours. Each of the shoes below has been recommended by runners for their comfort and they are being recommended by us for their stability and flexibility which will help you run and keep you from getting injured. So, let’s take a look at the very best shoes for runners from this year’s offerings.
- Saucony Kinvara 7 – These are an upgrade to the Saucony Kinvara with improved heel pad for extra comfort, an outsole that makes it easier to have good ground contact with each stride and an upper that offers temperature regulation. A reliable and comfortable runners shoes that have been a staple for years. RRP £83.
- Adidas Ultra Boost ST Limited Edition – These work brilliantly for a day to day shoe if you are looking for comfort and fashion rolled into one. However, they work as great on the tarmac as they look on the runway. They provide all of the comfort and stability that you need for a safe run and you can look great while do it. RRP £130.
- Asics Fuze X – Great for beginner runners looking to run on paved surfaces. They have brilliant shock absorption although their construction does make them slightly heavier than others on this list. RRP £100
- inov-8 Roadclaw 275 – These are built for the road, they are the go anywhere running shoe for 2016. They are very light at just 275g and can also provide all of the stability, comfort and flexibility you need to keep running for longer. If you like to mix up the terrain you run on, these will happily go with you. RRP £95.
- Asics MetaRun – 5 new technologies and four new patents make this shoe one of the very best running shoes that Asics has ever released. It has taken three years of lab testing to create this stable, flexible, breathable and comfortable shoe and this shows on the road. RRP £200.
That is our list of the very best running shoes of 2016. All of the pairs on this list will keep you safe and stable while making it easier to keep fit. If you would like to find out which shoes you should be wearing in the gym while you are here, please take a look at the other lists on our blog.